Not so nice bit
- Students Must use Wiki Responsibly
- Students posting inappropriate content will be reported and punished according to ICLT agreement
- Students vandalising this wiki will be dealt with using the disciplinary system
More positive bit
- Students are welcome to add content or edit to improve this wiki
- When editing, can you add first. ie don't just delete if its a different way of doing the same thing
- You will work in groups to edit this in lessons, you are free to use and edit this out of lesson time
- To be a complete one stop shop for your Computer Science exams
- To act as a revision tool
- To provide instructions for potential questions
- To share knowledge
- To support all students
- To allow everyone to contribute
I should have fixed the issue which required you to login twice. If it does redirect you without logging you in, just click to login again.
Security / Backup
A nightly script is run on the server to backup all of the files associated with MediaWiki and to perform a full MySQL backup of the MediaWiki database. This should allow the site to recover should any issues arise, so feel free to contribute your work and effort is protected.
The navigation bar on the left contains shortcut links to some of the key sections of this wiki. This will be the primary navigation back within the wiki, but i'll develop the sidebar as we go and add more appropriate links onto it.
Editing / Viewing
This wiki is setup so that anyone can read it and you don't need to create an account, caching is also used so you may not be viewing the most recent page. However if you wish to edit this wiki you must create an account first. You can do this using the link in the top right corner. Caching is disabled for login users, you will always see the most up to date version of every page.
Use the wiki editing tips link on the sidebar to learn how to edit this wiki.