AQA - Comp Sci - A Level - Unit 2
Remember for the A Level Unit 2, will cover all of the topics from year 1 and year 2 from the topics areas Below.
Each page clearly identifies which topics are year 1 or year 2, the AS Level exam will only cover year 1 topics.
Remember you can use a calculator for this exam, this will make the binary/hexadecimal parts of this easier.
- Fundamentals of data representation
- Fundamentals of computer systems
- Fundamentals of computer organisation and architecture
- Consequences of uses of computing
- Fundamentals of communication and networking
- Fundamentals of databases
- Big Data
- Fundamentals of functional programming
- Systematic approach to problem solving